City of Olivette
Olivette is 82 years young. A city that grew up predominently in the housing boom of the 1950s, the city has become a residential community served by the Ladue School District.
Noted for several churches, a synagogue, a couple of private schools and a strong parks system, Olivette has become home to some 7,500 residents.
The city government has a council with five members and a mayor selected from the ranks of the governing body. Olivette has a strong fire and police presence and a growing business community.
- Fax: 314-993-8135
- Hours: 8 a.m.- 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Founding Date: 1930
- Services: police, fire, parks, public works, court, city council, administration
- Parking: Free lot
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Jurisdiction: Municipal
- Type: Criminal, Traffic
- Number of firefighters: 21
- Number of trucks: 2
- Fire department services: Engine, Ladder, Rescue
- Type: Professional
- Bureaus: Detective, Juvenile, Traffic