City of Olivette Fire Department
The Olivette Fire Department is responsible for providing the efficient and effective delivery of fire, medical, rescue and emergency services.
The Fire Department also strives to improve the quality of life for local residents by providing public education, firehouse tours and ongoing training for firefighters.
Olivette has 21 professional fire fighters/paramedics who man shifts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including all holidays.
- Fax: 314-983-5255
- Hours: Business hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Founding Date: 1952
- Services: Complete safety/fire fighting/medical services to this community of 7,500 residents.
- Parking: Free lot
- Public restrooms: No
- Number of firefighters: 21
- Number of trucks: 2
- Fire department services: Engine, Rescue
- Type: Professional