Fallon's is a spacious and welcoming gathering place on the eastern end of Olivette, anchoring one of the city's newest and more robust business plazas. It's a popular meeting place divided into a roomy tavern with high-tops and a long wooden bar and a separate dining room with intimate tables and booths.
The menu is diverse and broad, with offerings ranging from fettucini alfredo to fish and chips.
Sports fan? The tavern is ringed by six flat-screen TVs.
- Hours: Open at 11 a.m. daily; closing time...??? bar open till 1:30 a.m. daily except Sunday, when it closes at midnight.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: fallonspub.com/menu.html
- Specialties: "Only 10 minutes away from a little piece of Ireland."
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Irish
- Price level: $$
- Features: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun
- Dress code: Casual
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Bar type: Irish pub, Sports bar
- Bar Specialties: Beer
- Beer Types: Domestic, Imported