One of St. Louis' newest entries on the barbecue scene when it opened in mid-2012, locally owned Sugarfire has taken up residence in the Shoppes at Price Crossing. They occupy the space once held by Dickey's Barbecue.
The place has taken on a whole new look. For the lovers of smoked ribs, pulled pork, brisket, smoked turkey and the rest, this is the place to dine.
The restaurant offers sodas and teas, and a wide variety of desserts.
- Hours: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. seven days a week.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 2012
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: ribs, turkey, pulled pork, brisket, desserts
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.sugarfiresmokehouse.com/index.php/sugarfire-menu
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Barbecue
- Signature dishes: pulled pork, slow cooked ribs, barbecued turkey, brisket.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Lunch
- Dress code: casual